San Diego is a beautiful, coastal city; we love our ocean views and our city skyline. We do not, however, like peering out teeny-tiny, old, or ugly windows to view these, right? Right.
Aside from our gorgeous views, there are many reasons you may be considering replacement windows. The most common reasons for replacement window shopping in the San Diego area are:
- Dissatisfaction with style
- Lack of natural light throughout the home
- Warped, broken, worn out frames
- Poor energy efficiency and thermal protection
- Air leakage
- Cheap manufacturing
Do any of these apply to you and your home? At Clear Concepts Window & Door, we want to help you see the San Diego views more clearly and through beautiful, quality replacement windows. But, how do you—as the homeowner—make the best decision and choose the right replacement windows? Let us help with that!
What to look for in replacement windows:
- Energy Efficiency: This is too important to overlook. You do not need to spend your hard-earned money on windows to, then, find out they are costing you extra on your heat/air conditioning bill. Do some research and insist on information regarding the window’s U-Factor (heat-loss prevention), R Value (resistance to heat conduction), Low-E (thin layer added to glass to increase thermal efficiency), and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC; ability to block heat from the sun).
- Quality Construction: If the time has come for you to replace your windows—be sure they are quality. A full home replacement project is not the time to “DIY,” nor is it the time to cut corners on value. Clear Concepts Window & Door offers the best: Fleetwood, Milgard, Simonton, and more!
- Quality Installation: Our team is responsible for over 10,000 replacement windows in the San Diego area since 1989. Our rapport and work is reflected in our business practices and intentional focus on your needs and wants for your home. We want you to be happy with windows that will last for years and years. With Clear Concepts Window & Door, you can expect company employeesto handle the installation process, not subcontractors. Further, all our craftsmen are AAMA certified; we stand behind our work.
- Price range: Do only what you can. Many manufacturers sell in various price ranges. If Choice #1 is outside your budget, Choice #2 may have most of what you want!
- Specific Style Preferences and Needs: You know what you like better than anyone else does. Why shouldn’t you love your new windows? Let us be your expert guide while we let you be the lead designer!
The team at Clear Concepts Window & Door wants you to feel confident in your San Diego replacement windows choices. You have a beautiful view—let’s open up your home with the windows you have always wanted so you can see it! Our friendly and professional staff can answer any questions and address any concerns or special requests you may have. Call us to schedule a free consultation!
Clear Concepts Window & Door
7525 Mission Gorge Rd. Suite G
San Diego, CA 92120